Our house is situated at the heart of the hamlet of Huguets, in the peace, but near the main sites to be visited in Luberon.
The village of Roussillon in Provence and its cliffs of ochre is two kilometers hardly.
The mas “les Passiflores” is a former restored farm, which includes three guest houses and a family suite, quite situated on the first floor.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the evening are served on the terrace in summer, or in the dining room, according to your suitability.
- A raised garden, with an ecological pond surrounded with loose stones will allow you to rest.
- We possess a closed and free parking lot.
- The WIFI is available free of charge in the whole of the house.
The garden is decorated with an ecological pond, the water of wich is recycled by plants and waterfall. Numerous plants, trees and shrubs allow to rest there in the shade, and to take advantage of the surrounding peace.
Activities near us
Located in the heart of the Luberon Nature Park, you can enjoy many activities :
- Visit the surrounding villages : Roussillon, Gordes, Lacoste, Goult…..
- Do not miss the ochres path at Roussillon and the conservatory of the ochres and pigments
- The farmers’ market of Coustellet on Sunday morning
- Sault Country Lavender Fields
- Visit the Provencal Colorado in Rustrel
- The Senanque abbey in Gordes
- At Bonnieux, the cedar forest and the old Church at the top of the village
- The abyss of Fontaine de Vaucluse, from which the Sorgue springs
- The Mont Ventoux
- Hiking or cycling, get off the Sorgue in a canoe
And many other activities still …..